Carbon Fiber Road

700C Fixie Road Bike Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Carbon Fiber Front Fork


700C Fixie Road Bike Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Carbon Fiber Front Fork
700C Fixie Road Bike Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Carbon Fiber Front Fork
700C Fixie Road Bike Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Carbon Fiber Front Fork
700C Fixie Road Bike Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Carbon Fiber Front Fork
700C Fixie Road Bike Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Carbon Fiber Front Fork
700C Fixie Road Bike Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Carbon Fiber Front Fork

700C Fixie Road Bike Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Carbon Fiber Front Fork    700C Fixie Road Bike Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Carbon Fiber Front Fork
This Fixed Gear Track Bike is made of Premium Quality Aluminum frame and Carbon Fiber fork. Sturdy and lightweight road bike so easy to move and lift. Front and rear Brakes for quick and safe stop. Carbon Fiber Front Fork Track Bike: Lightweight and of premium quality. Aluminum Alloy Frame Road Bike: Of stable and sturdy, hi tension. Stylish Design Fixie : Fashionable pioneering design to show off the most special riding on the city downtown roads. V Brake Prompt Braking Fixed Bike : Most developped and stable braking system-V brake, quick stop while riding when emergency happens. Reflectors : With a Red Reflector on the rear seat and a white reflector on the front, could offer a extra safety easpecially riding at night. Thick Slick Tire Fixed Gear Bike: More enjoyable to ride on city roads. Net Weight: 20 lbs / 9 KG. 1 x Fixed Gear Road Bike.

1 x Screws and Tools. This Fixed Gear Road Bike is 85% assemble, you just need to spend around 15 to 20 minutes to finish the rest 15% assembly. With manual instruction in the package, you could just put the parts together to the instruction steps and get the bike assembly done very easily and quickly. Not covered by now, think carefully.

If you receive an item and it doesn't work properly or you don't like it. ZOYO is devoted to provide customers the best quality products ever and serve customers the best customers services and shopping experience. Manufactured directly from industries and Wholesaled for more than 20 years, ZOYO had developped a large amount of products covering Cycling gears including all types of bikes, cycling accessaries, and pet supplies as well. The item "700C Fixie Road Bike Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Carbon Fiber Front Fork" is in sale since Sunday, September 2, 2018. This item is in the category "Sporting Goods\Cycling\Bicycles". The seller is "outdoor_sport17" and is located in Walnut, California. This item can be shipped to United States.
  1. Gender: Girls
  2. Wheel Size: 700C
  3. Model: Fixed Gear Bike
  4. Modified Item: No
  5. Custom Bundle: No
  6. Suspension: No Suspension
  7. Handlebar Type: Bullhorn Bar
  8. Number of Gears: 1
  9. Frame Size: 22.5"
  10. UPC: 721248240408
  11. Type: Urban Bike - Fixed Gear
  12. Features: Adjustable Seat
  13. Color: Yellow
  14. MPN: 70141012
  15. Frame Material: Aluminum
  16. Brand: ZOYO
  17. Non-Domestic Product: No
  18. Brake Type: Caliper - Side Pull
  19. Manufacturer Color: yellow

700C Fixie Road Bike Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Carbon Fiber Front Fork    700C Fixie Road Bike Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Carbon Fiber Front Fork