Carbon Fiber Road

ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber


ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber
ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber
ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber
ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber
ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber
ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber
ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber
ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber
ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber
ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber

ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber    ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber
This Fixed Gear Track Bike is made of Premium Quality Aluminum frame and Carbon Fiber fork. Sturdy and lightweight road bike so easy to move and lift. Front and rear Brakes for quick and safe stop. Carbon Fiber Front Fork Track Bike.

Lightweight and of premium quality. Aluminum Alloy Frame Road Bike.

Of stable and sturdy, hi tension. Fashionable pioneering design to show off the most special riding on the city downtown roads.

V Brake Prompt Braking Fixed Bike. Most developped and stable braking system-V brake, quick stop while riding when emergency happens.

With a Red Reflector on the rear seat and a white reflector on the front, could offer a extra safety easpecially riding at night. Thick Slick Tire Fixed Gear Bike. More enjoyable to ride on city roads. Net Weight: 20 lbs / 9 KG.

1 x Fixed Gear Road Bike. 1 x Screws and Tools. This Fixed Gear Road Bike is 85% assemble, you just need to spend around 15 to 20 minutes to finish the rest 15% assembly.

With manual instruction in the package, you could just put the parts together to the instruction steps and get the bike assembly done very easily and quickly. Not covered by now, think carefully. If you receive an item and it doesn't work properly or you don't like it. ZOYO is devoted to provide customers the best quality products ever and serve customers the best customers services and shopping experience. Manufactured directly from industries and Wholesaled for more than 20 years, ZOYO had developped a large amount of products covering Cycling gears including all types of bikes, cycling accessaries, and pet supplies as well. The item "ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber" is in sale since Sunday, September 2, 2018. This item is in the category "Sporting Goods\Cycling\Bicycles". The seller is "outdoor_sport17" and is located in Walnut, California. This item can be shipped to United States.
  1. Gender: Boys
  2. Color: Black
  3. Wheel Size: 700C
  4. Brand: ZOYO
  5. Model: Fixed Gear Bike
  6. Modified Item: No
  7. Non-Domestic Product: No
  8. MPN: 701401011
  9. Handlebar Type: Bullhorn Bar
  10. Brake Type: Caliper - Side Pull
  11. Custom Bundle: No
  12. Number of Gears: 1
  13. Manufacturer Color: Black
  14. Frame Size: 22.5''
  15. UPC: 721248240385
  16. Frame Material: Aluminum
  17. Type: Urban Bike - Fixed Gear
  18. Features: Adjustable Seat
  19. Suspension: No Suspension

ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber    ZOYO 700C Fixed Gear Bike Single Speed Fixie Aluminum Road Bike Carbon Fiber